EVMS Sailboat Cockpit Computer & 10.1″ Display – (Electric Vessel Monitoring System)
Our Electric Vessel Monitoring System (EVMS) touchscreen computer installs in the cockpit, and provides up to the second information about the electric propulsion system.
At a glance, you have at your fingertips:
- Battery State of Charge (SoC) – the % of battery charge currently held in the battery pack
- Time To Discharge (TTD) displayed in hours and minutes, based on power use
- Propeller RPM – Forward and Reverse
- Motor, Battery, and Controller Temperatures
- Motor Power Usage (displayed in kW)
- Location, Time, Date, Run-Time
- Power and Speed History
- Trip Logs, and more…
This is a new product and software releases continue to add new features to enhance the experience of sailing electric.
This product, will get free software updates as long as you own the system.
All EMVS software is developed and maintained by Newport Electric Boats, LLC.
The display is an IP68 sunlight readable, touchscreen monitor, with dimming controls for night time use.
The computer is a mini-PC (BMAX) with our EVMS software loaded onto it. The computer itself needs to be mounted inside a waterproof area (cockpit pod, or below deck for example, with drip-loops and other necessary precautions to protect the USB interfaces, and other connections).
Two ordering options are available, a 10.1 inch that mounts on a swivel bracket, and an 8 in that is a panel mount
Please call to order, so we can produce detailed system description and invoice for your purchase.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|